Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hello, and welcome to my blog!



I got inspiration for this blog from one of my favorite forums. I couldn't think of a particular subject to write about. At first I thought, well, I could write about my family, but…hello! That's what myspace is for, lol! Then, I thought of doing it about one of my many passions: the past, electronics, the world wide web, music, but then I scratched that too! Today, I decided that my blog will be about what my mind has absorbed through the years. The reason human beings have conversations is to learn from each other…period. So, whenever I find myself talking about something to somebody that asked "me" for my opinion about it, I will in turn give my summarized thoughts on this blog. So, in summary, this blog will be about the files of my mind. Very broad range of subjects. Enjoy!

Here is a slideshow of my family, extended family, and I.


0 comments: